On June 15, 2022, SRECTrade temporarily shut down its own Adjustable Block Program (ABP) application as a result of the ABP closing its application.
On August 10, 2022, SRECTrade announced that it would be retiring as an Approved Vendor in the ABP. As previously stated, SRECTrade will continue to provide services for applications that were successfully submitted to SRECTrade’s portal before the June 15, 2022 closure. This includes applications that were originally submitted to SRECTrade as non-energized.
On Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 10 AM CT, SRECTrade will enable Part II of its application for existing customers to allow the submission of Part II/energization information and documentation.
The SRECTrade ABP application has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Part II ABP application by the Program Administrator. These changes include the following:
- Requirement of the “Construction activities completion date” – date of which construction for the project was completed.
- “Proof of Construction Completion Date” document upload – required for non-residential projects with a “Construction activities completion date” on or before September 15, 2021, but a “Utility interconnection date” after September 15, 2021. The Prevailing Wage Act defines ‘construction’ to include maintenance, repair, assembly, or disassembly work performed on equipment.
- “Proof of Revenue Grade Metering” document upload – required if “Revenue Grade” is selected for “Meter accuracy”. All projects > 10 kW AC are required to utilize a Revenue Grade Meter.
- “Unavailability of Net Metering Credits” document upload – required if “This facility is not enrolled in Net Metering” is selected.
- Addition of “Employee Declines to Identify” fields for Hours worked by Race and Hours worked by Ethnicity in the Demographic Data portion.
Application review times will be influenced by the number of Part II applications submitted. SRECTrade anticipates a large influx of applications and we appreciate your patience.Tweet